Review: The Awakening

by - 9:20 PM


The Awakening - 4th Mini Album
| Release Date: March 6, 2017 | 
| Rating: 5 out of 5 stars |
★★★★★

This album review is so long overdue I apologize...I've just been so lazy with formatting posts lately and now I'm on a blogging kick and just churning out posts so here I am. 

Gfriend is such a power girl group and I've been in love with them ever since I listened to Rough and Navillera. While before I simply enjoyed their music, this album hooked me in and I am now a declared Buddy. 

All the tracks in this album are absolutely amazing and I loved how Fingertip was so catchy and different from their previous title tracks but still had a killer dance routine and familiar guitar riff that's unique to Gfriend.

Other than the title track, my favorite song has to be Rain in the Springtime which has been one of the alarms for my many naps and I even went so far as to attempt translating the lyrics into English just so I could have a reference point to sing along to in my head while listening.

While they've already stopped promoting, you guys should still go stream the Fingertip MV and give the album lots of love!

Time References for the YouTube video:
00:00 - 바람의 노래 (Hear The Wind Sing)
03:35 - FINGERTIP
07:05 - 비행운 : 飛行雲 (Contrail)
10:42 - 나의 지구를 지켜줘 (Please Save My Earth)
13:53 - 봄비 (Rain In The Spring Time)
17:22 - 핑 (Crush)

Purchase on iTunes:
Image result for gfriend the awakening

You May Also Like

0 Comments