Review: From WJSN

by - 8:00 AM



 From WJSN - 3rd Mini Album 
| Released: January 4, 2017 |
| Rating: 5 out of 5 stars |
★★★★★

This album has been on repeat ever since it came out last week and it's pretty obvious that I'm obsessed. I wasn't a huge fan of WJSN when they first debuted and a huge reason for that is the sheer size of the group. With a total of 13 members, I didn't have the investment energy to learn every single person. 

Admittedly, I still don't have any plans in the near future to learn all 13 singers, but I decided to give their album a listen and I'm so glad I did. Since I don't remotely understand Korean other than a couple of phrases, I can't tell you any lyrics that stood out to me in particular, but in terms of melody, there isn't a single song on this album that I find myself skipping over. 

The track they will be promoting with is I Wish and in terms of music video feelings, all I can say is that there are a lot of rainbows. >.< I can't exactly comment on the dance since I'm not a dancer but I thought that it was pretty fun to see them incorporate a mini mannequin challenge into the video. 

If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to go with the title track since it was pretty much stuck in my head once I heard it for the first time. I also really like the Chinese version and was surprised that it didn't sound awkward at all which sometimes happens when groups release a Chinese version of a song. Baby Come To Me is a close second but to be completely honest, I can't pick a favorite because the entire album has just been on repeat. 

With that being said, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for WJSN's future comebacks and in terms of the members...give me a couple of months and I might know half of them. o(≧∇≦o)

Time References for the YouTube Video:
00:00 - 너에게 닿기를 (I Wish)
03:38 - Baby Come To Me
06:45 - 주세요 (Say Yes)
10:22 - 최애 (最愛) (Perfect!)
13:56 - 이리와 (Hug U)
17:26 - 너에게 닿기를 (Chinese Ver.)

Purchase on iTunes: 
 iTunes

You May Also Like

0 Comments